Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Yet Another Day

Coming home late last night tired and stressed I forgot Lego had to fast for surgery and fed them both. I took Whinnie out to the workshop to feed him, turned on his heat-lamp timer for sunset and plugged in his water dish. Making a shortened version of cleaning myself up I tried to get Lego to settle down again after having his decent night's sleep, which was difficult. Lying down he finally copied me and I got out the door. One guy I worked with in Cuerno Verde Estates, when I shared my pet's problem suggested in pantomime shooting a rifle downward. Finally, I cap off this mostly work-wise association that is too one-sided anyway. Though upon first impressions he'd been cordial and friendly I find that people who are so callous in the treatment of animals are not much better with their fellow human beings. Thus ends eight years of local work assimilation efforts (three years associated with him) into a community that does not appreciate what I have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment